The JRD Group Environmental Management Policy
The JRD Group of Companies, comprising JRD Communications Pty Ltd, JRD Rentals Pty Ltd, and Radio Systems Technologies Pty Ltd and NX Digital 1 are involved in the design, manufacture, commissioning and service support of radio communications equipment used in mission critical applications in Australia and Overseas. Its principal operations are based in Melbourne Victoria, with services provided on-site as required to meet client needs.
We acknowledge both the value and need for environmental responsibility, and commit to a program of continual improvement in our environmental management, prevention of pollution, and resource consumption The JRD Group’s environmental management policy applies to all its operations and services, in all work locations, and includes our design programs, where we will actively work to manage both environmental and electromagnetic pollution (EMC Compatibility).
We commit to work to achieve the following objectives:
- Implementation and development of an Environmental Management System consistent with the requirements of Standard ISO 14001
- Compliance with all applicable environmental requirements
- Education and training of personnel and contractors in environmental considerations
- Development of sound environmental practices which prevent, minimise or mitigate environmental impacts
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with the community, regulatory bodies and stakeholders
- To become a role model, “setting the standard” in our industry
- To develop key performance indicators to monitor our progress and performance in environmental responsibility
The JRD Group is committed to achieving continual environmental improvement through implementation of a management system with these stated objectives and targets. JRD personnel and contractors are expected to comply with the spirit of this policy in the context of the organisation in which they work, with the full support and guidance of management.