View by Brand
Click on the image to view larger version.
The TP9135/TP9140s offer industry-leading digital audio clarity, superb build quality and are tested in a P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) recognised laboratory for interoperability.
The TP9135/TP9140s are tough, dependable and sophisticated pieces of radio engineering. For mixed fleets and migration ease, the TP9135/TP9140s give you the flexibility of working in digital, analogue and auto-sensing dual mode, and can be used on analogue, P25 conventional, trunked and simulcast networks.
The TP9135/40* portables also provide reliable digital communications for Public Safety users who require high audio clarity, but without all the possible features and configurations of the TP9155/60.
TP9135: 4 keypad portable
TP9140: 16 keypad portable
Tough, reliable, interoperable
- Ease of operation: the user interface is identical across all the Tait P25 portables, mobiles and hand-held control heads
- Tested beyond MIL-STD-810C, D, E and F
- Supports individual, group, broadcast and emergency calls
- Programmable power settings and intelligent batteries
- Man Down and Lone Worker for worker safety
Brochure(s) containing product specifications and accessory details is available for download.
TP9135/40 Specifications (Adobe PDF - 225kb)