View by Brand
Click on the image to view larger version.
The TP9155/TP9160s offer industry-leading digital audio clarity, superb build quality and are tested in a P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) recognised laboratory for interoperability.
The TP9155/TP9160s are tough, dependable and sophisticated pieces of radio engineering. For mixed fleets and migration ease, the TP9155/TP9160s give you the flexibility of working in digital, analogue and auto-sensing dual mode, and can be used on analogue, P25 conventional, trunked and simulcast networks.
The TP9155/60 portables are specifically designed for the needs of first responders, ensuring communications are secure and interoperable.
TP9155: 4 keypad portable
TP9160: 16 keypad portable
Secure, dependable, flexible
- An Intrinsically Safe option is available for use in hazardous areas
- A range of analogue signalling features - MDC1200 encode/decode* and Two Tone decode with the purchase of software licenses**
- FIPS 140-2 certified encryption for secure communications
- Rugged build is tested beyond MIL-STD-810C, D, E and F
- Configurable emergency options - Man Down and Lone Worker as standard
- Comprehensive scanning features including P25 talk group, priority, dual priority and editable scanning
Brochure(s) containing product specifications and accessory details is available for download.
TP9155/60 Specifications (Adobe PDF - 225kb)