View by Brand
Click on the image to view larger version.
The TM9155 offers industry-leading digital audio clarity, superb usability and is tested in a P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) recognised laboratory for P25 interoperability you can depend on.
The TM9155 is designed for ultimate flexibility – ready to change with you as your needs change. The TM9155s give you the flexibility of working in digital, analogue and auto-sensing dual mode and can be used on analogue, P25 conventional, trunked and simulcast networks.
The TM9155 mobile is specifically designed for the needs of first responders, ensuring communications are secure and configurable.
Options: standard mic, keypad mic, hand-held control head, remote head.
Interoperable, Flexible, Configurable
- FIPS 140-2 certified encryption for secure communications
- A range of analogue signalling features - MDC1200 encode/decode* and Two Tone decode with the purchase of software licenses**
- Tested beyond MIL-STD-810C, D, E and F
- Comprehensive scanning features including P25 talk group, priority, dual priority and editable scanning
- High temperature display option optimizes screen visibility in hot environments.
Brochure(s) containing product specifications and accessory details is available for download.
TM9155 Specifications (Adobe PDF - 188kb)