View by Brand - SRP9170/80
Click on the image to view larger version.
The SRP9170/80 has been designed from the ground up to meet the exacting and demanding needs of mission critical users. Coupled with the functionality and flexibility that only Xmode can deliver, this is the radio to meet your current and future needs. Where flexibility and reliability in demanding environments is paramount, the SRP9170/80 will meet the challenge.
- Unique Xmode capability allowing operation on Analogue, MPT1327 Trunking, P25 Conventional and P25 Trunking systems.
- Ruggedized robust construction for demanding field use.
- Bright, easy to read display with ergonomic radio controls for operator convenience.
- IP67 ingress protection against dust and water immersion.
- DES-OFB and AES Digital encryption. Custom encryption schemes can be supported.
- Programmable function buttons and radio parameters.
- Safety and emergency functions such as Lone Worker, Stun, GPS/Man Down and Emergency Alarm.
- Multi-vendor compatible accessory connector supports current generation or legacy accessories
Brochure(s) containing product specifications and accessory details is available for download.
SRP9170/80 (Adobe PDF - 443kb)